This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com).
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
Cookies help us identify your device, performance of typical actions on this website or when you are logged in to specific secure zones. We use strictly necessary and functional cookies to enable you to move around the site and to provide basic features. Tracking and performance cookies are used to provide a better overall user experience. Below are the type of cookies present on our website.
- Strictly necessary cookies
Some cookies are strictly necessary in enabling you to move around this website and use its most basic features. Without these cookies, for example, you would not be able to login to secure zones or keep track of your online shopping cart.
These cookies can’t be disabled.
- Tracking and other optional cookies
We use performance and tracking cookies internally to enable us to provide you with a better user experience. Information supplied by these cookies helps us understand how our visitors behave on this website, track unique visitors or time spent on the site, and on different web pages so that we can improve how we present content to you.
5 ANALYTICS COOKIES
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.
Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
Our website does not use third party cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
- in Firefox (version 51) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 55), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- in Firefox (version 51), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, clicking “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 55), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by RGS Technical and Engineering Services Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 8452699, and our registered office is at 28 Billing Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 5AJ
Our principal place of business is at 28 Huxley Close, Park Farm Industrial Estate, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 6AB
You can contact us:
- by post, to [the postal address given above]; or
- by using our website contact form; or
- by telephone, on [the contact number published on our website]; or
- by email, using [the email address published on our website].